Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2006

To Sudoku or not to Sudoku

P has departed for a week's scuba diving in Fiordland so I am alone in the house - except for four adult children - and I outrank them :)
For some reason unknown to me I decided this was a good time to stop playing Sudoku on the computer. I'm hoping if I don't scratch the itch it will go away. Of course I find myself drawn to the computer anyway, so this morning I cleared out the inbox of my e-mail by putting everything in separate folders and then setting up filters to do it automatically in future.
Then I checked out the website of Best New Zealand Poems 2005, having spotted in this morning's paper that it had just gone online.
I particularly liked this poem from Fiona Farrell: Eel. The author's note is interesting too.

No comments: