Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2013

2012 in Photos



I was looking over my photos from 2012, many of which I intended to post here but never quite did. Here are a couple of wee guys from Hamilton Zoo - these were among my favourites.

I haven't linked to Thematic Photographic for a while, but this week's theme is favourites, so it seemed a good time to go back there. I'll be posting more 2012 photos in the next week or so, I suspect. Some of them are favourites, and some of them - well, I can't judge the photographic quality, as I can't see past the subject matter, born out of a need to document what is going on in Christchurch as more and more buildings are pulled down, and new ones start to take their place - rather slowly. Next week, the march of the road cones reaches our street. I may have to get out and take more photographs, just to escape from the inevitable construction noise.

4 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

It's difficult to judge the size of that delightful frog but it must be bigger than anything we have in the UK.
Good luck to Christchurch in 2013.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I just squealed and my Love came to see what was going on. He saw the frog, and said, "I see."

Yep, I LOVE frogs. What a lovely shot ;-)

Vicki said...

Fantastic shots! Love the texture and depth you captured.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

As a big fan of critter-blogging, these are wonderful!
~